Dental Implants in Nampa, ID
Regain Confidence with a New Smile
Dental implants are the healthiest, most attractive tooth-replacement option for anyone who’s missing teeth. These dental prosthetics restore the ability to eat, drink, and socialize without issue or embarrassment.
Dr. Joel Bingham is a skilled implant dentist with over 20 years of experience. If you’re interested in a fresh start for your smile, let our expert place your dental implants — you won’t get better results anywhere else!
What is a Dental Implant?
A dental implant is a dental prosthetic that we can use to fill any number of gaps in your smile. While there are numerous ways to restore missing teeth, the majority of restorations are cosmetically-focused. Dental implants look like natural teeth, but what sets them apart is that they function like natural teeth as well.
The Advantages of Dental Implants
No other dental restoration features the number of benefits that dental implants offer. Beyond stunning aesthetics, you could experience the following advantages:
- Reliability: Due to the material they’re made from, dental implants are immune to disease and decay, making it the longest-lasting restoration option. With proper care, your implants could last a lifetime.
- Zero Restrictions: Dental implants are a permanent solution which means that you can eat and drink all of your favorite foods without worrying about removing them. You’ll also clean them just like your natural teeth, so there’s no need for a special care routine.
- Improved Speech: Your teeth play an integral role in the clarity of your speech. Dental implants prevent slurring, whistling, or any other unwanted speech impediments. Better yet, they retore your natural speech pattern.
- Natural Feel & Function: We’ll collect impressions of your natural teeth to ensure that the implant harmonizes with the rest of your smile.
- Durability: We use the strength of your jawbone to secure dental implants, creating a stable bond that’s strong enough to support a dental bridge or denture.
Types of Dental Implant Solutions
At Premier Dental Care, we can use dental implants to replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, and even an entire arch of teeth. Depending on the number of teeth, we offer three solutions.
- Single Tooth Replacement: A single tooth implant does not involve treating the teeth surrounding it. This stand-alone unit replaces the missing tooth’s root and is the ideal way to fill a gap in your smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge: If you’re missing multiple teeth in a row, we can use dental implants to reinforce a dental bridge. In this case, the bridge replaces the lost teeth and the implants act like the tooth’s roots, securing the bridge in place.
- Implant-Supported Dentures: An implant-supported denture is ideal for any patient missing an entire arch of teeth. Unlike traditional dentures, implant-supported dentures will stay securely in place and you don’t need to remove them while eating or sleeping.
Advanced Dental Care in Nampa, ID
At Premier Dental Care, Dr. Bingham provides stunning smile restorations in a clean, comfortable environment. If you’re interested in dental implants or one of our other amazing services, please give us a call at (208) 466-6161. Alternatively, you can fill out a contact form and a member of our staff will reach out to schedule your appointment.