Is your smile ready for dental bridge treatments? Dental bridges are a highly effective type of tooth replacement therapy designed to accurately fill in voids left behind by missing and lost teeth by directly attaching to nearby or neighboring teeth for a durable hold that will last. Dental bridges look natural and will meticulously match the natural look of your teeth. Listed below are just a few of the spectacular benefits that dental bridges can provide:
– Dental bridges are designed to function like normal teeth and can repair speech and eating impediments caused by lost or missing teeth.
– Dental bridges are noted for their longevity, as a single pair can last anywhere from ten years to the rest of your life.
– Gaps in your smile can lead to gum destabilization and cause your teeth to move and shift. Dental bridges will keep your teeth in their positions and ensure your smile remains strong.
– Dental bridges look and act like regular teeth for a permanent tooth replacement that compliments the rest of your smile.
– Dental bridges restore facial structure lost by missing or lost teeth, which can often cause your face to look older and less attractive than usual.
No matter which option for your tooth replacement care you choose, Dr. Joel R. Bingham and our team at Premier Dental Care will ensure that you get the care and quality your smile requires. If you would like to come visit us at our dentist office in Nampa, Idaho, please schedule an appointment at 208-466-6161 . Come in today to learn all about the joys of dental bridges!