Before and after a tooth extraction, it is important to make sure your mouth gets the treatment it needs to ensure it can have the best recovery possible. Listed below are a few tips and tricks to help make sure your oral health care is a success:
– The most important guideline for treatment after a tooth extraction is getting plenty of rest, including avoiding labor and exercise.
– Avoid eating or drinking anything until your anesthesia has completely worn off, as it can present a choking hazard.
– Your dentist has plenty of pleasing tried-and-true techniques for patients healing from a tooth extraction, so take notice.
– If your dentist gives you any instructions, it is always important to abide by them.
– Do not forget how important your dentist is as a resource for information regarding tooth extractions and healing systems to use after the surgery.
– Always use medications as agreed to by your dentist and never overdose.
– Should any problems or irregularities occur during the recovery phase, be sure to contact your dentist.
If you are interested in a tooth extraction from Premier Dental Care at our dentist office in Nampa, Idaho, call us as 208-466-6161 . Dr. Joel R. Bingham and our team want to ensure your smile remains clean and healthy for a lifetime to come.